Pocket PC Forensic Application Utility
Pocket PC Forensic Application Utility gives you detailed Pocket PC’s or PDA device information that mainly includes details of files, database records, operating system registry records and phone book information. Data Doctor’s ultimate forensic tool investigates PDA mobile device hardware and software information. Such information are mobile model number, manufacturer name, IMEI number, subscriber number, appointment and task details, sim card stored text messages (generally known as SMS).
Some of the supported Smartphone and Pocket PC PDA device are E-ten P300B Pocket PC Phone, Gigabyte gSmart i120, Gigabyte gSmart, Gotive H41 mobile communicator, GSMK Cryptophone, Hitachi Pocket PC phone, HP iPAQ hw6515, HP iPAQ h6300, HTC MteoR Smartphone, HTC TyTN Pocket PC phone, HTC Universal reference platform, HTC Wizard and Apache reference platforms, HTC Blue Angel and Harrier reference platforms, HTC Typhoon reference platform, HTC Amadeus reference platform, HTC Magician reference platform, i-mate PDAL and JAQ3, i-mate Smartflip, i-mate JasJar, i-mate JAM, IzenMobile KRMA and KSMT etc.
Pocket PC Forensic Application Utility software features:
- Software effectively analyzes the Pocket PC mobile devices to extract all mobile phone details for extracting complete information.
- Provide detailed information including files, database records, operating system registry records and phone information.
- Show phone book contact numbers, Sim IMSI number, serial number (IMEI), cell model number with manufacture name, appointment and task details.
- All details are stored in HTML or TEXT file format for further use.
- Easy to use software has attractive graphical user interface.
- No advanced knowledge is required to operate the mobile forensics software.
Please remember Synchronizing mobile device with your PC is a faster, easier way to connect your desktop or tablet PC and your Windows Mobile powered device to transfer information, settings and files. Synchronization is handled with different applications for Windows Vista and Windows XP or earlier, so please checks which operating system your PC is running and choose the appropriate option.
If your PC is running Windows Vista, your synchronization settings will be managed through the Windows Mobile Device Center and if your PC is running Windows XP, or earlier, your synchronization settings will be managed through Microsoft ActiveSync.
Supported operating system:
- Windows 98
- Windows NT
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows 2003 (server)
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Pentium AMD or Equivalent processor
- Minimum 64 MB of RAM (128 MB suggested)
- Minimum 20 MB of Free Hard Disk space required
Software PAD url