DDR Professional - Data Recovery Software
Software developed for Home to Business users salvage missing, deleted files and folders from hard disk partitions and USB digital storage in simplified manner. No need to rush to any nearby recovery labs when lost or deleted files from Laptops, Desktop systems or any USB storage media, just install DDR Professional – Data Recovery Software and restore missing files and folders by your own with simplified approach.
Easy and simplified process undelete files and folders after major data loss incidents including -
- Drive formats,
- Improper handling/operating supported USB device,
- Data loss due to software crash or failure,
- Plugging out device when in running mode,
- Virus corrupted data storage drives,
- Empting contents from recycle bin folder,
- Data deleted using Shift+Del keys,
Other benefits of using DDR Professional data recovery software includes –
- Easy data recovery process (no need to rush or refer any data recovery specialist).
- Less time consuming process as compare to data recovery services.
- Does not affect overall system performance while operating the software.
- Simple and easy to handle software.
- Free trial available to evaluate features and data recovery capabilities.
- Supports data recovery from disk drives operated on Linux, MAC OS X machines.
Similarly handles data recovery needs from USB mass storage devices including Pen Drives, USB Drives, Memory Card, Memory stick, Digital audio players, Portable media players, Portable gaming systems, Portable flash memory devices, Flash Stick while accessing on Linux, MAC OS X installed machines in simplified manner. For data recovery, simply connect such devices to any Windows machine having DDR Professional – Data Recovery Software installed and run the software with few easy data recovery steps (as described in software help).
Works with major digital device manufactures mainly including:
- Hard disk brands – Seagate, Western digital, Maxtor, Samsung, Toshiba etc.
- USB mass storage devices (UMS) – Transcend, SanDisk, Olympus, Lexar, HP, Sony Ericsson, Fujifilm etc.
What is required to install and run the application?
- Any higher class processor (preferably Pentium class)
- 128 MB of RAM (Recommended)
- 18 MB of Free hard disk space
Software PAD url